Trying to copy data.

From: "Peter Ivarsson" <peter(dot)ivarsson(at)onskefoto(dot)se>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Trying to copy data.
Date: 2005-09-16 22:47:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am trying to moving data from a DB2 database, but some rows has ^M in it.
I am changing the ^M to \r\n, but the \r\n is invoked in the string instead of being functional.

The fields are separated with | and quotes with "
This since there could be , in the data, and I'm using

copy schema.table FROM 'file.txt' DELIMITER as '|' NULL as 'NULL' CSV QUOTE as '"';

Any idea on how I should do to solve this?

Regards
Peter Ivarsson