Developer.pgadmin.org and cvs.pgadmin.org unavailable

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Developer.pgadmin.org and cvs.pgadmin.org unavailable
Date: 2004-02-23 20:08:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

Following an unfortunate accident involving a pneumatic drill, an
underground high voltage power cable and a dodgy Cisco power supply, the
router connecting the above machines to the rest of the planet has decided
it has had enough and has gone up in a puff of smoke!

I'm currently out of the office but Mark will be replacing the damaged parts
as soon as replacements are delivered.

As a side effect I also cannot receive email as I normally do :-(

Regards, Dave.