Friend Opportunity in E- Business

From: downline(at)earthlink(dot)net
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Friend Opportunity in E- Business
Date: 2002-07-14 03:38:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Within the last few days you were at a web site expressing interest in starting an internet business.

We would like you to visit www.gmt101.com (id # 100102440) and find out why gmt! is taking the internet by storm!

We have introduced a tool that is FREE and puts CASH into your pocket
immediately!

The tool is the foundation for any Internet company, and most people don't even know it exists.

Who are we? We are NOT just another "Me Too" company.

We are a group of business owners, entrepreneurs, networkers, IT professionals, corporate executives, customer service representatives, home-based business guru's, and home management technicians who have
collectively decided to create a different company.

Come and see for yourself how you can cash in on the internet!

To your Success!

EXCITING OFFER! To Receive A FREE Internet Relationship-Building Pro Auto iRESPONDER System, you may use my FREE gift offer number: 100102440. To Register, GO TO http://www.gmt101.com.

Click on the link below to remove yourself
http://www.gmtautoresponder.com/cgi-bin/varpro/r.cgi?id=100102440&a=pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org

AOL Users