Re: FW: Blocking access to the database??

From: "Carlos Oliva" <carlos(at)pbsinet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: Blocking access to the database??
Date: 2003-05-30 12:46:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Scott,

This may be the answer to what I was looking for. I was concerned about
having users modifying the data in the database while I am changing the
structure of the database and before I update the client programs . In
my client-server application, the users interact with the database via
programs that reside in their PC's and the programs get updated only
after they re-start their application.