Re: HELP!!!! UNICODE problem

From: Dani Mezher <dany(dot)mezher(at)fi(dot)usj(dot)edu(dot)lb>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HELP!!!! UNICODE problem
Date: 2004-04-27 17:54:06
Lists: pgsql-php

I added the following line in the head section of my html

but it still doesn't work. Actually, when I type arabic letters the
query executes but I get question marks instead of arabic text. French
characters
generate the error.

I installed a previous web server on my Mac OSX and it works with
french/arabic/english without any kind of specification of the document
encoding.

Regards
Dani