LDAP - Postgres server running on windows

From: Joshua Price <joshua(at)rikr(dot)tech>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LDAP - Postgres server running on windows
Date: 2022-04-11 04:57:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a client running a PostgreSQL 14 environment on windows. I have found documentation on enabling LDAP auth for pgAdmin 4 and attempted to edit my config.py file, but have not been successful. Does anyone have a walk-through or any advice for enabling LDAP authentication for Postgres running on a windows box?

If not, I will look at migrating to a Linux server where I can utilize the LDAPUtil and a whole lot more documentation exists.

Thanks in advance.

Joshua Price