Re: ODBC Driver stability

From: <md-postgres-donath(at)netapps(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver stability
Date: 2004-11-11 09:45:42
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The same application runs stable with oracle and mssql.
I used iis crash dumps to find out that it was the odbc driver causing the
problems and sent some of the odbc-logs to hiroshi (end of 2003).
Maybe i'm using different features of the driver that cause problems.
could you send me your odbc driver settings / connection string ?

I did not test or install the 8.x.x.x drivers.

bye,
Markus.