RE: remaining sql/json patches

From: "Shinoda, Noriyoshi (HPE Services Japan - FSIP)" <noriyoshi(dot)shinoda(at)hpe(dot)com>
To: Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: remaining sql/json patches
Date: 2023-07-27 09:36:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
Thank you for developing such a great feature. The attached patch formats the documentation like any other function definition:
- Added right parenthesis to json function calls.
- Added <returnvalue> to json functions.
- Added a space to the 'expression' part of the json_scalar function.
- Added a space to the 'expression' part of the json_serialize function.

It seems that the three functions added this time do not have tuples in the pg_proc catalog. Is it unnecessary?

Regards,
Noriyoshi Shinoda