RE: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins

From: Meirav Rath <meirav(dot)rath(at)imperva(dot)com>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins
Date: 2018-01-30 08:28:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Yes, I was following a previous bug I found on your site - pg_hba_file_rules: "scram-sha256" instead of "scram-sha-256".

So I fixed it, now pg_hba.conf looks like this:

hostallall0.0.0.0/0scram-sha-256
hostallpostgres0.0.0.0/0trust

Postgresql service is running. However, I can't login with user postgres, with the following error message:
"The authentication type 10 is not supported. Check that you have configured the pg_hba.conf file to include the client's IP address or subnet, and that it is using an authentication scheme supported by the driver."
When trying DBeaver and with
" FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres""
When using PGadmin 4 version 2.1 flask version 0.12.2