Re: Mac OS 10.3 Panther make questions

From: Jeremy Buchmann <jeremy(at)wellsgaming(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, Kevin Barnard <kbarnard_lists(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Mac OS 10.3 Panther make questions
Date: 2004-02-17 00:33:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Kevin,

The /sw directory is created by fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net/)
which you may want to install. It's a debian-ish packaging system
designed for bringing open-source programs to Mac OS X. I believe
PostgreSQL is available as a fink package as well, but it may not be
recent. Readline is available, and this may be the way to go if you
can't get readline to compile on its own.

Good luck,
Jeremy