ODBC driver and 7.4?

From: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC driver and 7.4?
Date: 2003-11-21 11:55:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I upgraded my database to 7.4, running on cygwin. I know get very frequent problems opening ODBC connections to the database, it seems.

Are other people experiencing such problems? How well is the ODBC driver supposed to work with 7.4?
Would the problem be in the ODBC driver, or with PostgreSQL? pgAdmin doesn't seem to have any problems.

What plans are there actually for an ODBC driver matching the 7.4 release of PostgreSQL, and the new protocol?

regards,

--Tim