Outdated url to Hunspell

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Outdated url to Hunspell
Date: 2022-11-17 21:16:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I happened to notice that the link to Hunspell in our documentation goes to the
hunspell sourceforge page last updated in 2015. The project has since moved to
Github [0] with hunspell.sourceforge.net redirecting there, I'm not sure
exactly when but Wikipedia updated their link entry in 2016 [1] so it seems
about time we do too.

Unless objected to I'll apply the attached to master with the doc/ hunk to all
supported branches.

--
Daniel Gustafsson https://vmware.com/

[0] https://hunspell.github.io/
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hunspell&diff=704306462&oldid=697230645

Attachment Content-Type Size
hunspell_url.diff application/octet-stream 1.2 KB