Re: BUG #17695: Failed Assert in logical replication snapbuild.

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: bowenshi <zxwsbg(at)qq(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #17695: Failed Assert in logical replication snapbuild.
Date: 2023-03-27 11:49:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This thread has been idle for quite some time, and the test isn't running at
all, whereas there is more activity on the linked thread. AFAICT from the
thread this issue is reproducible in HEAD so the test should be for master
right? Should this be closed in favor of the other patch?

A quick glance at the failing test, assuming we want it for master:

+use TestLib;
+use PostgresNode;
This needs updating after b3b4d8e68ae which moved the test modules to a proper namespace.

+use DBI;
Not used in the test, and I can't see why it should be?

+use Test::More tests => 1;
We've moved away from explicit plans in favor of done_testing().

--
Daniel Gustafsson