Hi guys, HELP please

From: "Castillo, Steven (Agile)" <Steven(dot)Castillo(at)umusic(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hi guys, HELP please
Date: 2019-09-20 21:21:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I wonder if you guys can help me with this, I've been struggling with this query for almost a week and I haven't been able to tune it, it runs forever and I need it to run fast.

Regards.

Steven Castillo

Attachment Content-Type Size
Time Release Plan.sql application/octet-stream 16.7 KB
Time Release Query.sql application/octet-stream 4.2 KB