Re: Postgres abort found in 9.3.11

From: "K S, Sandhya (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <sandhya(dot)k_s(at)nokia(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Itnal, Prakash (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <prakash(dot)itnal(at)nokia(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Postgres abort found in 9.3.11
Date: 2016-11-22 06:46:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

The setup is made of hot-standby architecture and the issue is seen during normal run with normal load of 50% insert and 50% delete operation.
During startup of the standby node, we copy the data directory from the active postgres using pg_basebackup.

Meanwhile we are trying to create a test bed for people to try.

Regards,
Sandhya