prefix package availability for 9.5

From: "Hubbard, Matt R W" <m(dot)hubbard(at)imperial(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: prefix package availability for 9.5
Date: 2016-01-26 14:34:32
Lists: pgsql-general

I was hoping to be able to use the prefix module with postgresql 9.5.

However, I'm not finding it in the redhat 7 repo:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/

It is available for 9.4:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/

It is available for debian:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/postgresql-9.5-prefix

I'm afraid I've no idea how the build system for the modules works, I had a quick search and found buildfarm.postgresql.org, but this doesn't seem to cover modules.

Is there something that needs fixing somewhere to get prefix95 published for rhel-7-x86_64? How would one find out?

Many thanks,
Matt