Re: solaris 10 with gcc 3.3.2

From: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)McLeodUSA(dot)com>
To: 'Mike Mascari' <mascarm(at)mascari(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: solaris 10 with gcc 3.3.2
Date: 2004-12-20 15:56:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I got a response from Steve (of SunFreeware) and he also has put some info
up on the site about regenerating the cleaned-up files.

I've done this with the gcc 3.3.2 for solaris 10, and have now successfully
built postgresql rc1.

I haven't tried executing it yet, but at least it's built without
complaints.

Thank you for your help.

regards,
Peter.