Re: Schema tool

From: Aram Fingal <fingal(at)multifactorial(dot)com>
To: Postgres-General General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema tool
Date: 2010-11-15 19:31:49
Lists: pgsql-general

On Nov 11, 2010, at 4:56 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:

> Actually I think it would be worthwhile documenting your experience in the PostgreSQL Wiki as well:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

Thanks, I will post something there after I have done some more investigation. I notice that some of the ones mentioned here are on there but with only a line or two of description. I'll also see about putting something about PGnJ. That's a free, generic query tool which I have been using with PostgreSQL.

-Aram