Browsing folder or file issue when using domain authentification

From: Marc-André Goderre <magoderre(at)cgq(dot)qc(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Browsing folder or file issue when using domain authentification
Date: 2016-09-27 15:18:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

When I browse folders or files in PgAdmin4 rc1, I can't go in my user folder c:\Users\magoderre.smi but it work well with non-active directory users.
The .smi is for SMI domain user in my organization.

Second question : Where can I setup a root folder for browsinf file. It always show me C:\ as root

Thanks

Marc