Re: Problem building from source on Windows

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Ms swati chande" <swativc(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem building from source on Windows
Date: 2009-06-28 14:48:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

Ooops, I forgot adjustment completely to Ralf-san. Although Ralf-san understood
at the time, he demanded to wait very busily.... sorry.

some infomation. this was due to be contained by 1.6.3/4.
This is build the MinGW + gcc.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
as for MS-VC++,
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/msvc/