Envelope 1.0 Announced

From: Michael Tocci <michael(at)tocci(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Envelope 1.0 Announced
Date: 2014-04-26 15:39:21
Lists: pgsql-announce

We would like to introduce Envelope, a web-based database application development platform that works exclusively with PostgreSQL.

Envelope has features that we hope will appeal to PostgreSQL gurus. Chief among these is that Envelope logs users in to PostgreSQL with their own credentials so permissions are enforced by PostgreSQL.

Envelope also has an integrated web-based PostgreSQL admin app called Postage.

There is an introduction video that explains the architecture with a demo at the end. Its posted here.

We would be very grateful to get critical feedback from the PostgreSQL community. Thank you!