warnings restoring a db

From: Raimon Fernandez <coder(at)montx(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL List - Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: warnings restoring a db
Date: 2008-04-09 06:59:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

Helo,

I'm trying to back-up a PostgreSQL wich is installed on a remote
windows machine.

At this moment, I'm doing a back-up with pgAmind3 1.8.2 rev. 7032 from
OS X, selecting the db and then BackUp with the 'compress' option.

Later, with this file, I do a restore on my local copy of postgresql,
but first I have to delete the database and create a new empty one,
then I can Restore the backup.

It seems that all the data is there, but I have some warnings like
those, wich I don't really know what they mean ...

pg_restore: creating FUNCTION pldbg_abort_target(integer)
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 21; 1255 16419
FUNCTION pldbg_abort_target(integer) postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: could not
access file "$libdir/pldbgapi": No such file or directory
Command was: CREATE FUNCTION pldbg_abort_target(session integer)
RETURNS SETOF boolean
AS '$libdir/pldbgapi', 'pldbg_abort_target'
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: function
public.pldbg_abort_target(integer) does not exist
Command was: ALTER FUNCTION public.pldbg_abort_target(session
integer) OWNER TO postgres;
pg_restore: creating FUNCTION pldbg_attach_to_port(integer)
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 22; 1255 16420
FUNCTION pldbg_attach_to_port(integer) postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: could not
access file "$libdir/pldbgapi": No such file or directory
Command was: CREATE FUNCTION pldbg_attach_to_port(portnumber
integer) RETURNS integer
AS '$libdir/pldbgapi', 'pldbg_attach_to_port'

and so on till 40 warnings ...

do I have to worry about them ?

thanks,

raimon