Re: Where I can find "SSL specification"?

From: Raimon Fernandez <coder(at)montx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where I can find "SSL specification"?
Date: 2009-11-10 09:58:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

More on this ...

To be clear, just after receiving the S confirmation that PostgreSQL
can handle SSL connections, I have to switch my TCPSocket into SSL.

Immediatly, I receive some errors, depending my configuration:

0 - SSLv2: SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) version 2. ==== ERROR => 102
1 - SSLv23: SSL version 3, but can roll back to 2 if needed. ====
ERROR => 336031996
2- SSLv3: SSL version 3. ==== ERROR => 336130315
3- TLSv1: TLS (Transport Layer Security) version 1. ==== ERROR =>
336150773

NavicatPostgreSQL can connect and establish a SSL connection with my
PostgreSQL server.
pgAdminIII can also connect using SSL.

So, the problem must be in my code ?

thanks,