Re: PGADMIN-II Connection to Database Error

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <steve(at)jlajla(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGADMIN-II Connection to Database Error
Date: 2002-06-17 20:33:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Steve,

Following some tests, I think this is caused by the large OIDs. I have
fixed the code and committed to CVS. I should be able to upload some
test binaries tomorrow that can be downloaded from
http://cvs.pgadmin.org in the binaries folders (just click the download
tarball link). If you prefer, these changes will be in the next Alpha
release which will probably be fairly soon.

Regards, Dave.