Re: int8 becames string in BDE :-(

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: int8 becames string in BDE :-(
Date: 2002-06-06 10:36:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Personnally (having installed it literally hundreds of times) I'm not
convinced that there is any real benefit in having any defaults other
than the hard coded ones. They will be about right for 90% of people,
and for the other 10% many will not use more than one or two DSNs
anyway.

In an ideal world, *I* (and I realise others may disagree) I think we
should have a simplified list of options, taking into account that some
are no longer relevant, and that the only defaults are those that are
hardcoded into the driver.

Regards, Dave.