Re: int8 becames string in BDE :-(

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: int8 becames string in BDE :-(
Date: 2002-05-31 07:29:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

So, as I understand it:

- Click default to modify the default settings for *new* datasources.
- On the Datasource dialogue, click the Default button to return all
settings to the current defaults,

That makes a little more sense to me. I do have a couple of suggestions
though:

- Can we use a tabset rather than next/previous page buttons (which
vanish when you click the defaults button!). I think it would make a far
cleaner (and standard) interface.

- On the Default settings dialogue, the Default buton is still visible
but loads junk values. Perhaps it should load 'factory' default
settings.

- On the Default settings dialogue, how about adding an additional
warning just to make it extra clear that it is the default settings that
are being modified & not the datasource.

Regards, Dave.