Tonights Meeting

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Tonights Meeting
Date: 2012-05-01 21:00:33
Lists: seapug

To All:

Andrew had to postpone his talk about using Postgres with the Play
Framework. He will give it next month.

This month will be a good time to ask questions and I can now give the
real world examples from the partial/functional indexes talk last month.
The length of the talk was doubled for our in house version and along
with another example where functional indexes might be used.

I will work up a talk about how to use two of the .Net providers.

Npgsql .Net Data Provider for Postgresql (Free)

Devart's DotConnect for PostgreSQL (Pay License)

Anyone have any suggestions for talk subjects that they want to hear
about or to talk about what they have done with Postgres?

Lloyd

Lloyd Albin
Database Programmer

Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention (SCHARP)
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division (VIDD)
Public Health Sciences (PHS)
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (FHCRC)
1100 Fairview Ave N., LE-400
P.O. Box 19024 * Seattle, WA 98109-1024
206.667.6477 * 206.667.4812 fax
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (Pacific)

confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or
distribute this e-mail message or its attachments. If you believe you
have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender by