Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)
Date: 2010-01-26 07:05:21
Lists: seapug

Welcome to the new Seattle Postgres Users Group (SEAPUG) http://www.seapug.org/

We will be meeting the second Tuesday of the month at 7PM at
Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention (SCHARP) http://www.scharp.org/
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (FHCRC) http://www.fhcrc.org/
1616 Eastlake Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98102
Directions: http://www.seapug.org/Locations/1616Eastlake/1616Eastlake.php

We would like to welcome Josh Drake of Command Prompt as our first presenter.

On February 9th at 7PM, Josh Drake will be doing a talk on PostgreSQL Performance.

Please arrive early, so that we can easily accommodate you, because:
1) The parking garage automatically closes at 7pm (free guest parking)
2) This is a secure building and we have to meet you in the lobby and escort you to the conference room.
3) If you do arrive late, have the guard call the conference room, so that we can send someone down to get you.

This will get much easier and smoother after the first few meetings.

If you are going to be attending please post on the seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org list or send me an email at lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org This will help make these first few meeting run smoother.

There are several local pubs nearby to chat at afterwords. I will have one of our group pick out a good one.

Please check out our new website. http://www.seapug.org/

Lloyd