Re: Linux - postgres RAID

From: Rick Gigger <rick(at)alpinenetworking(dot)com>
To: Wes Williams <wes_williams(at)fcbonline(dot)net>
Cc: "'pgsql general'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Linux - postgres RAID
Date: 2006-01-23 19:37:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok then, the size of the postgres data directory is about 1 GB. The
OS will be a version of linux with a 2.6 kernel. 100 GB of total
storage would be plenty. The load load would probably be around
2k-3k transactions / minute. I plan on doing a lot of research on my
own I am just looking for a place to start looking.