PostgreSQL position

From: "Dominick Puma" <dpuma(at)dataind(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL position
Date: 2006-09-14 18:37:07
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,

Maybe you can help me out I came across your website in search of a
qualified consultant for a major client of mine.

I am looking for a consultant with the following background for a
long-term contract position with a major financial firm in Baltimore, MD

Title: PL/SQL Developer (PostgreSQL)

This will be mostly R&D work:

- PostgreSQL installation and support

- Various Open Source tools evaluations and support

- Shell Scripting for automation

- Help the senior developers on application implementation

Required Skills:

Candidates need 3+ years of Database Development experience in:

* UNIX and UNIX Shell Scripting

* SQL (PostgreSQL) Development

* Oracle DB, Utilities and PL/SQL development.

Location: Baltimore, MD

Thank You,

Dominick J. Puma

Technical Recruiting