Demo Database

From: "Cuddington, Terry RQHR" <Terry(dot)Cuddington(at)rqhealth(dot)ca>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Demo Database
Date: 2005-08-25 15:48:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

We are going to be using a product that uses PostgreSQL as its underlying
db. I am trying to get familiar with the Postgresql before the vendor comes
to do the install, etc. I have downloaded and installed it on a small
server and would like to learn more about the admin aspect of things -- I am
a Microsoft SQL DBA - Sorry!

Where can I find a demo/sample Postgresql database that I can attach so I
can become familiar with the Admin tool?
At this point I would like to 'sort of' compare the tool to what I see in
Enterprise Manager - Where to find ....

Thanx!

Terry Cuddington
Database Administrator
Regina Qu'appelle Health Region
2110 Hamilton Street - 4th Floor
Regina, SK S4P 2E3
(306) 766-6844
FAX: 766-6801
terry(dot)cuddington(at)rqhealth(dot)ca <mailto:terry(dot)cuddington(at)rqhealth(dot)ca>