Re: BUG #6427: Installation stack builder error

From: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: download_mn(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6427: Installation stack builder error
Date: 2012-02-02 06:46:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,
On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:35 PM, download_mn(at)hotmail(dot)com wrote:

> Bug reference: 6427
> Logged by: MN
> Email address: download_mn(at)hotmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
> Operating system: Windows 2008 server R2 SP1
>
> With a fresh new installation of Windows 2008 server R2 SP1, I install
> PostgreSQL 9.1.2. When the Stack builder 3.1.0 ask me wath I want to
> install, I sellect a lot of options to try.
>
> But some error append on installation process:
> - java not already install (I correct it);
If a component requires java, it gives such an error, You can install java and retry to install that component.
> - SSL not install (I make it further);
Which component?
> - No PostgreSQL 9.0 install ?? (but 9.1.2 is installed);
I believe you are trying to install Postgres Enterprise Manager Server, which currently supports only PostgreSQL 9.0 and hence is required (though the installer will set it up for you if you continue with the installation)
> - do not able to reach get.enterpriseDB.com/.../...;
Are you behind a proxy server?