Re: Melbourne PUG

From: Natrajan Krishnamoorthi <Natrajan(dot)Krishnamoorthi(at)jeppesen(dot)com>
To: Toby Corkindale <toby(at)dryft(dot)net>, Jason Godden <jason(at)godden(dot)id(dot)au>
Cc: "melbourne-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <melbourne-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Melbourne PUG
Date: 2012-10-28 14:12:53
Lists: melbourne-au-pug

I am interested, though cannot meet in person.
Live in Colorado Springs, CO in USA.

Very new to PostgreSQL and just installed in my laptop and Linux as well.. Learning..

Would help me a lot, if there is Web Conference..

Thanks
Rgds
Natrajan Krishnamoorthi

Virtual Worker

303-328-6746 (work)
303-523-2164 (Black Berry)
Natrajan(dot)Krishnamoorthi(at)jeppesen(dot)com (Email)