Re: PostgreSQL

From: Joseph Kennedy <joseph(dot)kennedy(dot)486(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Giovanni Biscontini <biscontini(dot)g(at)es2000(dot)it>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL
Date: 2023-02-09 08:54:00
Lists: pgsql-general

As I wtote, I would like restrict access to sensitive or restricted information for some users (eg. hide data of one or more clients for some database users).

My question is: do you know some other solution to do that ?

Some 3rd party solution eg. similar to pgpool or something else ?

Maybe RLS is the beat solution for me.

Thank you for your suggestions.