Re: PostgreSQL Specification

From: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com>
To: <benjamin(at)araisoft(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Specification
Date: 2005-01-15 03:14:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

You are referring (no doubt) to the ANSI/ISO SQL Standard.

The papers are $18 each from ANSI in pdf format (or they were when I
bought them some time ago).

There are draft versions scattered about on the internet for free.

This looks like a set of them:

http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/dbms/Data/Papers-Other/SQL1999/