Re: BUG #14192: pg_dump/pg_restore omit setting search_path in restored db

From: "Hans Buschmann" <buschmann(at)nidsa(dot)net>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "John R Pierce" <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14192: pg_dump/pg_restore omit setting search_path in restored db
Date: 2016-06-16 12:30:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thank you for investigating. (I am not able to contribute with patches, at least in the foreseable future...)

By casually following pgsql-hackers I am aware of the current release cycle.

I really don't expect this to be addressed immediately with 9.6 b2 around the corner.

To have a firm opinion should not be misundertood as a push for a fast fix, but seen more as part of quality assurance.

Thanks

Hans B.