Re: pgsql and Mac OS X

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql and Mac OS X
Date: 2007-05-02 16:59:24
Lists: pgsql-general

On May 1, 2007, at 10:11 , Tom Lane wrote:

> Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net> writes:
>> Not having ARD3 myself, anyone happen to know which version of
>> PostgreSQL Apple's shipping with version 3? My ARD2 installation is
>> running 7.3.3.
>
> The Mini I bought last summer seems to have 7.3.10 installed on it.
> Don't know where to look to determine the ARD version.

I should think you only have the Remote Desktop PostgreSQL server
installation if you've installed Remote Desktop. I don't think it's
part of a stock Mac Mini installation though. You didn't happen to
install Remote Desktop, did you? I think it'd be in /Applications if
you do. You can find the version either by inspecting the app using
Get Info (cmd-I) or launching the app and selecting About Remote
Desktop from the Remote Desktop menu.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net