Re: Next release

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Next release
Date: 2004-06-05 16:48:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas,

So what needs work at the moment? I thought of the following so far:

- Tablespaces
- PITR front end (if it gets completed, though with Tom working on it it seems likely) - though perhaps that'll end up as part of the pg_dump front end
- ACL changes (did they happen in the end?)
- Query builder only works under Windows. Think the bug under GTK is deep in wx :-(
- Some service control code for local installations on Windows?

Regards, Dave