Re: Error in MS Access

From: "Xu, Xiaoyi \(Rocky\) FSM" <xyxu(at)northwestern(dot)edu>
To: <andy(dot)shellam(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error in MS Access
Date: 2006-05-15 17:56:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you Andy.

The server is SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-29 ultra-250. The db is version 7.
I checked disk (df -k) telling me /home0 is full 100% that has DB on. Former DBA has notes to delete large log files (server.log). But this time I didn't find same file. I saw pg_log file 4.6 MB timestamped May 9.

Any suggestions? Thank you again.

Rocky