Re: need to update TimestampUtils code

From: "Do, Leon \(Leon\)" <leondo(at)alcatel-lucent(dot)com>
To: "Dave Cramer" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: need to update TimestampUtils code
Date: 2007-01-05 15:47:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

________________________________

From: Dave Cramer [mailto:pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:26 PM
To: Do, Leon (Leon)
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] need to update TimestampUtils code

Does the server ever send us hhmm without a colon ?

Leon-No, but it is a valid ISO8601 format

Or what is the use case for this.

Leon-I have some other uses of the class not just the interface
between the server and client. Having supporting both formats will be
useful a lot.

Either way you need to send us a context diff

Leon-attached are the modified file and the diff.txt file. I
don't know that is what you are looking for.

thanks

Leon Do

Attachment Content-Type Size
TimestampUtils.java application/octet-stream 20.1 KB
diff.txt text/plain 1.2 KB