BWPUG Meeting July 14th (Tomorrow!) Reminder

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting July 14th (Tomorrow!) Reminder
Date: 2010-07-13 15:13:43
Lists: bwpug

Hey all!

This month BWPUG returns to DC/Falls Church!

When: July 14th, 6:30PM (this Wednesday!)
Where: 3150 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, VA
Host: Noblis, Inc. and the
Noblis Innovation and Collaboration Center (NICC)

It's basically at 495 and 50 in Northern Virginia. We'll be discussing
the work and progress made so far on the PostgreSQL Performance Farm
scripts done by Scott (an intern working for Noblis over the summer
from Virginia Tech).

If you're planning to attend, please RSVP to sfrost(at)noblis(dot)org(dot) The
host/facility we'll be meeting at does require a government issued
photo ID (eg: driver's license or passport).

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Stephen