Online Tonight

From: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Online Tonight
Date: 2002-12-03 20:50:12
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general sfpug

All,

I will be the featured guest for an hour on the nationally syndicated
talk radio show "Online Tonight" this evening at 8 pm PST (11 pm EST).
Host David Lawrence and I be discussing Bricolage, its history, and
content management in general. This is my first time on the radio, so
it should be interesting. The show is a light, humor-oriented tech talk
show, and is, along with Online Today, "the most listened to
high-tech-oriented talk show on the air today," according to CNET Radio.

The show's web site:
http://www.online-tonight.com/

To listen in via streaming media:
http://www.cnet.com/broadband/0-7227152.html

For those who aren't familiar with Bricolage, it's the
PostgreSQL-backed enterprise-class content management software I've
been working on for a few years, first at Salon, then for About.com,
and now as open-source (free) software on the Internet.

The Bricolage web site:
http://bricolage.cc/

A Tech analysis in the October 28th eWeek:

Feel free to tune in or even call in and show your support for
PostgreSQL-powered applications. Host David Lawrence and I will also be
available via IM during the broadcast.

Regards,

David
--