Postgresql JDBC driver - Support for Scrollable Result Sets

From: "Ramachandra K(dot)B(dot)S" <ram(at)meritsystems(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql JDBC driver - Support for Scrollable Result Sets
Date: 2001-01-24 11:27:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

We are hosting our site on a Redhat Linux server and use PostgreSQL as
the database. JDBC is the prefered technology for our development.

In a current development project, we need the 'Scrollable Resultset'
functionality, which does not seem to exist in the driver for PostgreSQL
7.0.3. We basically want to retrieve a set of records into a result set
and then browse through the records in the result set.

Is it available in the driver for PostgreSQL 7.1? Will it be available
in the release version.

Thanks and regards
Ram