Re: BUG #4351: Full text search performance

From: "Lawrence Cohan" <lawrencec(at)1shoppingcart(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4351: Full text search performance
Date: 2008-08-12 13:25:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Wow - is that easy! How could I miss that when I thought I read all
documentation and knew that full-text search is catalog/language
dependent?

Many thanks and sorry for wasting your time with such a minor thing -
the difference is indeed amazing as the results are back in a few
hundreds of milliseconds on any searched string.

Best regards,
Lawrence Cohan.