Re: BUG #4232: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY

From: "Lawrence Cohan" <lawrencec(at)1shoppingcart(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4232: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Date: 2008-06-10 21:11:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Many thanks - we actually considered that at some point and I looked for
more specific info on this particular issue and I found about the new
pg_stat_clear_snapshot() function in 8.3 as well.
Now that we know that this issue was fixed in 8.3 already it's even more
incentive for us to plan for an upgrade.

Lawrence Cohan.