Newbie needs help

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matt(at)ctlno(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Newbie needs help
Date: 1998-05-29 06:19:23
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello, I am a newbie in the world of Linux Admin \ Apache \ PostgreSQL.
I have a lot of Unix user experience, and a lot of NT sysadm experience.
I am now attempting to work with Linux and create a web site that is
driven by a database. I am looking for a good guide to how to do this.
Any help? I have been reading about the pgsql module for Apache, but I
can't find it. and I have been reading about PHP3 but I'm not sure how
to use it.

Thanks in advance,

Matt O'Connor