RE: [HACKERS] [OT] Timezones and Daylight savings.

From: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
Cc: PGSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] [OT] Timezones and Daylight savings.
Date: 1999-03-31 21:33:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here's my problem I need to display times from a Web application for a
specific timezone(very variable). What I need to know is when that specific
location switches to Daylight savings and what the new timezone abbreviation
would be, so that I can adjust their input datetimes accordingly as well as
my output datetimes. i.e. CDT to CST