Can MD5 sums be posted for the downloadable files?

From: "Bady, Brant RBCM:EX" <Brant(dot)Bady(at)royalbcmuseum(dot)bc(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can MD5 sums be posted for the downloadable files?
Date: 2007-06-25 16:18:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello

I would like to dowload, and install the PostgreSQL JDBC drivers, but
because of the nature of the system I will install them on, I must be
able to verify that the software I am installing matches what it is
supposed to be, hence I need the MD5 checksums to confirm this.

Its quite normal for open source sites to post MD5's, e.g. many projects
on Sourceforge, and places like Sun Freeware.

Can someone advise if they can also be made available for this?

thanks

> Brant Bady
Manager, Electronic Archives