(No Subject)

From: "William Anthony Lim" <wei(dot)liang(at)eudoramail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: (No Subject)
Date: 2004-06-11 04:36:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

is it possible to dump within procedural language/SQL syntax? Using pg_dump from console is very confusing for some end user who don't have Linux skills. so I decide to create a function to do that, and they may call it from my application.

Thanks

William

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com