Log number of tuples returned

From: Edson Richter <edsonrichter(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Log number of tuples returned
Date: 2021-04-29 15:01:29
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi!

Which postgresql logging parameters should I activate to log the “number of tuples returned” for a query?
I would like to debug some dynamicly generated queries in the system that are returning a absurd number of tuples (> 2,6mi of records).

Thanks,

ER

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10